• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RedPig

RedPig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:14 PM

I wonder if somebody can help. I have search as many forums as I can but can find any topics to my problem. 

The problem is this.

On the back end back on the top header bar there is the Search and Quick Access blocks with the drop down menus. After rolling back from Ver 1.6 to 1.5 this happened and I cant get them right again. See attachment. Attached File  Capture.JPG   33KB   0 downloads I'm a a newbie at this but can work my way around. ANY help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:16 PM

I wonder if somebody can help. I have search as many forums as I can but can find any topics to my problem. 

The problem is this.

On the back end back on the top header bar there is the Search and Quick Access blocks with the drop down menus. After rolling back from Ver 1.6 to 1.5 this happened and I cant get them right again. See attachment. attachicon.gifCapture.JPG I'm a a newbie at this but can work my way around. ANY help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks

hello

first thing that i've got in my head: browser cache problem.

it's possible that your browser remember settings from 1.6 this is why you see this kind of "weirdy" looking input fields.

have you tried to clear browser cache?

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#3 RedPig

RedPig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

hello

first thing that i've got in my head: browser cache problem.

it's possible that your browser remember settings from 1.6 this is why you see this kind of "weirdy" looking input fields.

have you tried to clear browser cache?

Hi vekia,

I have cleared it several times with no luck. Also tried different browsers with no luck.

I had a copy of an old backup that was done before the site had any real content in. I loaded that and its fine. The minute I load anything after that it goes all funny again. I have tried to load the files I suspected from the old backup to the new to see if it would change anything. I have tried to use (inspect element) in chrome to see if I could find the style sheet and what the problem could be but I'm too new at this and will cause more harm that good. 

As a side note. I have noticed that when I click to a new page. Example clicking on the modules button. When the page changes it comes right again. Once the page has loaded it goes all weird.   

#4 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

so one other thig:

check modules section, perhaps you've got some non default module for 1.5 version that changes this with some css styles included to the admin page.

(this module may be a part of 1.6 release)

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#5 RedPig

RedPig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

so one other thig:

check modules section, perhaps you've got some non default module for 1.5 version that changes this with some css styles included to the admin page.

(this module may be a part of 1.6 release)

So last night I went through all the modules. I check what was new versus my old backup (the one where everything is fine) and uninstalled anything that was different. Cleared caches, Recompiled pages and reloaded but the problem is still there. I still find it strange though that when I change the page it comes right and once the page is finished loading it goes all wonky again.