Do you know #Litextension migration tools?
4 replies to this topic
Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:50 AM
Prestashop Migration Tool by LitExtension is a complete module functionality allows store owners to migrate data from their store to Prestashop. Migration data includes: products, categories, customers, clients, password, commands, Reviews, manufacturers, taxes, ... and can be expanded via customization
What data can I migrate from osCommerce to Prestashop?
• Product information: Product name, product description, quantity, model, Available, Weight, Date Created, Date Modified, Prices, Tax Class, etc.
• Product Images: Support to migrate all source image memory products to target store
• Product features: extra fields that could affect the product price and have a couple of senses, for example, color, size, material, etc.
• Product additional fields: Additional fields not influence the product price and no selective sense, for example, check boxes, radio buttons, dropdownlist.
• Product variants: A specific item, it can be grouped with the variants linked together to form a product, for example, a gold medal for the iPhone 6, 16 GB storage has SKU 1234 is a product variant iPhone product.
• Product Keywords: The keyword that you assign to your product. Keywords describe a property of your product.
• Related products: products in the same category as the item a customer views
• Categories: The categories of products constituting the main product groups in the store.
• Image Categories: Images corresponding to the product categories.
• Customer information: Name, Last Name, Email, User name, date of birth, phone, home address, shipping address, billing address, date of enrollment, state, etc.
• Client Password Support migrate passwords Magento PrestaShop customers
• Customer Groups: Allows you to migrate customers to preserve their relationships with their groups
• Ordering information: customer information, billing address, shipping address, currency, order statutes, totals, date created, etc.
• Order Details: List of products in one order, for example, product name, price, quantity, etc. of each product in an order.
Migrate the product and the URL category SEO: Supports product migration and custom URL categories to preserve SEO ranking SEO Source store
6. Custom fields
• Migrate Custom Fields: Support migrating custom fields for products, categories, customers and orders
• Review Information: Notice of every product made by the customer in your store, including: Customers Name, Rating, Review, etc.
• Tax information: Name, value, type the value (percent or exact change in default), date created, etc.
• Manufacturers: Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, etc.
Manufacturer • Images: Images corresponding to manufacturers in the store.
• List of exchange rates