Zencart to Woocommerce Migration Tool by LitExtension is a full features plugin allows Zencart store owners to migrate data from their store to Woocommerce. Migration data includes: Products, Categories, Customers, Customers Password, Orders, Reviews, Manufacturers, Taxes,... and can be extended via customization
WHAT DATA CAN I MIGRATE FROM ZENCART TO WOOCOMMERCE?
• Product Information: Product Name, Product Description, Quantity, Model, Available, Weight, Created Date, Modified Date , Price, Tax Class, etc.
• Product Images: Support to migrate all products images from source store to target store
• Product Attributes: Additional fields that may affect the price of product and have a couple of meanings, e.g. Color, Size, Material, etc.
• Product Extra Fields: Additional fields that do not affect the price of product and have no selective meanings, e.g. checkboxes, dropdownlist, radiobuttons.
• Product Variants: A specific item, it can be grouped with related variants together to form a product, e.g. an iPhone 6 gold,16GB storage has SKU of 1234 is one product variant of the iPhone product.
• Product Tags: The keyword you assign to your product. Tags describe a property of your product.
• Related Products: Products in the same category as the item a shopper is viewing
• Categories: Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
• Image Categories: Images corresponding to the product categories.
• Customer information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, DOB, Phone,Home Address, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Registered Date, Status, etc.
• Customer Password: Support migrate Customer Passwords from Veyton to Prestashop
• Customer Groups: Allows to migrate customers preserving relationships with their groups
• Order Information: Customer Information, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Currency, Order Statuses, Totals, Created Date, etc.
• Order Details: List of products in an order, e.g. Product Name, Price, Quantity, etc. of each product in an order.
Migrate Product and Category SEO Urls: Supports migrating custom product and category SEO Urls to preserve SEO ranking of Source Store
6. Custom Fields
• Migrate Custom Fields: Support migrating custom fields of products, categories, customers and orders
• Review Information: Reviews of each product made by customer on your store including: Customers Name, Rating, Review, etc.
• Tax details: Name, Value, Value Type (percent or exact value in default currency), Created Date, etc.
• Manufacturers Information: Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, etc.
• Manufacturer Images: Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
Zen Cart will fit with beginners and advanced users looking to make only a small investment. Zen Cart is an innovative e-commerce solution that makes it for anyone with less technical knowledge to set up and manage a successful online store. With the option to build a site from scratch or to use a user-created template, users can make a Zen Cart quickly. Zen Cart gives you many features that come with a more expensive e-commerce platforms including coupons, payment options, and application integration.
On the other hand, WooCommerce is one of the most popular WordPress e-commerce plugins. It is free to download and valuable tool to build online store. With the freedom of WP’s platform, creating and setting up a personalized online store is easy. WooCommerce user can sell anything on the site that user can imagine. Business can keep track of their stock in real time in order to deliver their quality products to their customers. WooCommerce give users opportunities to create marketing campaigns, implementing coupons, sales and other promotions easily to control business.