Photo

Blog - How to migrate to Magento from Shopify

magento shopify litextension migrate migration tool shopping cart migration shopify to magento blog

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 alexnguyen

alexnguyen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:24 AM

If you are looking for quick, easy way to migrate data from your Shopify to Magento, Shopify to Magento Migration Tool should draw your attention. It allows you to migrate unlimited data from your Shopify store to Magento automatically within 3 simple steps. The process is straightforward and requires no technical knowledge. 

Module: http://litextension....to-magento.html

1->4. Preparation before migrating to Magento

5. Migration to Magento

Please login your Magento Target Store backend, select Cart Service Migration > Migration from Magento backend menu

The migration will go through 3 simple steps. Just hit “Next” when you finish one step to advance.

Step 1: : Source Cart Configuration

1-3-Config.jpg 

Cart Type:Select corresponding source cart type (auto selected as Shopify)

Cart Url: Shopify store original url

API Key, Password: Created in section 2. SETUP

Step 2: : Migration Configuration
2-1-Config.jpg

Root Category: the category of current Magento store to import all source cart categories into.

Product Attribute Set: select an Attribute Set which is used to import products, all necessary attributes in migration process will be created in to this set.

Languages Mapping: If your Source Cart is multilingual, corresponding languages ( or storeviews) should be available in Target Magento Store. You may need to create additional languages in Magento Store to avoid data loss.

Currencies Mapping: Assign Source Cart currencies to proper Target Magento Store currencies. Creating currencies in Target Magento Store may be needed.

Orders Status Mapping: Assign Source Cart order statuses to proper Target Magento Store order statuses. Creating additional order statues in Target Magento Store may be needed.

Entities to Migrate: select all entities to migrate or just a part of them.

Step 3: : Migration

3-1-Migration.jpg

The migration will take place automatically in this final step. In order for it to progress, you should not close your browser.
After the migration is completed, click on “Clear Cache and ReIndex Data” to finish. If you don’t want to run it right here or it returns false here, you can do that manually in System > Cache Management and System > Index Management.

More details at http://litextension....ify-to-magento/

Shopping cart migration tool 

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 James

James

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:47 AM

WHAT DATABASE CAN I MOVE FROM SHOPIFY CART TO MAGENTO?

1. Products

2. Categories

3. Customers

4. Orders

5. URLs

6. Custom Fields

7. Reviews

8. Taxes

9. Manufacturers

10. Currencies

Magento migration module: http://litextension....to-magento.html

LitExtension - Supplier of Shopping Cart Migration Tool

#3 trevorqq

trevorqq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:02 PM

Thank you a lot for the thread here! I want to migrate to Magento too, so it will be very helpful. I've already chosen a template from http://www.templatemonster.com website. Will I be able to use it with my website?

#4 alexnguyen

alexnguyen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:54 AM

Hi you.

LitExtension supports you to migrate from your shopping cart to Magento by migration tool and migration service. I am sure two options are good for you.

Shopping cart migration tool 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: magento, shopify, litextension, migrate, migration tool, shopping cart migration, shopify to magento, blog