How can I add live chat plugin on my website

live chat plugin live chat module live chat software prestashop live chat module prestashop live chat plugin live chat plugin for prestash

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_vanderzeejames_*

Guest_vanderzeejames_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

I have created an eCommerce store on Prestashop, Now I want to integrate live chat plugin on that. But confused which one is best.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

I have created an eCommerce store on Prestashop, Now I want to integrate live chat plugin on that. But confused which one is best.

if i were you i will select ZOPIM chat.

it's totally free chat with many features, for example:

to see who browse your website: http://i.imgur.com/DV7QldW.png

you can also start chatting with anyone who browse your website

the most important thing:

zopim offer free 14 days premium account. Even after this free premium trial time you can use it for free! you've got limited permissions to features

but in my opinion free version is enough!

zopim free chat

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#3 samuelcross

samuelcross

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:50 AM

Prestashop is such a free open source that allow to create a customizable own online store. For the chat interface, you can integrate eAssistance Pro live chat palugin for Prestashop, that enable you to add a live chat option on your Prestashop store. It's fully customizable and compatible chat module.

#4 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:24 AM

Prestashop is such a free open source that allow to create a customizable own online store. For the chat interface, you can integrate eAssistance Pro live chat palugin for Prestashop, that enable you to add a live chat option on your Prestashop store. It's fully customizable and compatible chat module.

can you share link? im so curious about this chat

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#5 Marie

Marie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Hello, 

You can also try Watcheezy, an easy to use live predictive behavioral targeting engine that integrates a live chat solution.

Watcheezy provides the the ability to know who your visitors are, when they are online so they can prioritize and intercept them through on-line text or video while they are still on the site. 

Autonomously set your behavioral filters and receive alerts when visitors are close to buy. Discuss with them and save many sales ! You will never have to worry about your cart abandonment rate.

Also included : 

* Automatic live chat invitation

* Proactive live chat (initiated by the agent)

* Real time statistics and datas 

* List of agents

* Live chat history (you can export them)

* Simultaneous live chat conversations

And so much more. It's really easy to use. You can download it here

Need support? Consult our tutorial or start a live chat with us on our website. 

backoffice.jpg

#6 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

hello

what ps version it supports?  it's interesting!

#7 Marie

Marie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

Watcheezy is compatible with PrestaShop v1.5.0.0 - v1.6.0.6.

Our offers depend on your website traffic. What is yours?

#8 Rob Se

Rob Se

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:00 AM

I think you can try 123 live help, it is a family product for 123 Flash Chat Software;

It supports video chat, and all the chat logs will be kepted both on server and operator panel.

Also, it supports user invitation function to get more users to be interactive. And you can check all the visitors' info to help you to do SEO, how many users are currently on your page, from which referal links, and their landing pages etc.

It is a perfect live video chat script.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: live chat plugin, live chat module, live chat software, prestashop live chat module, prestashop live chat plugin, live chat plugin for prestash