6 replies to this topic

#1 NEO

NEO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:17 PM

hello im looking for some reviews for this prestashop module: No More Right Click

This module allows you to dennied the use of "CRTL+C", "CTRL+V", "Right Click", "Drag adn drop". And you can exclude some users by their IP, to make it easier for your translators and administrators. Protect your content from duplication by other stores.  Video Disable : - Right click - CTRL + C - CTRL + V - CTRL + U - Drag & Drop (for content and images) 

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 Mediacom87

Mediacom87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:48 PM

Hi,

to prevent right clic usage to stole your content you can see this module with all options to manage perfectly your choice and protection.

http://www.prestatoo...right-clic.html

#3 OVOnel

OVOnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:11 AM

Hi,

to prevent right clic usage to stole your content you can see this module with all options to manage perfectly your choice and protection.

http://www.prestatoo...right-clic.html

is it ready to work with PrestaShop 1.7 ?

#4 Mediacom87

Mediacom87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:17 PM

is it ready to work with PrestaShop 1.7 ?

Hi,

As you can see on the product sheet, this module is compatible from version 1.5 to version 1.7 of PrestaShop.

#5 jktsablon77

jktsablon77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:16 AM

hello, my website in preastashop want to not klik right. Maybe you know how that?

#6 sakalabid77

sakalabid77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:20 AM

hello, my website in preastashop want to not klik right. Maybe you know how that?

maybe your mouse broken? or maybe you website lower loadtime..

#7 yatharthmarketing

yatharthmarketing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 10:42 AM

I have been it from last few days and it works very well i guess. Thank you for the update.

#8 dordle

dordle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 10:31 AM

You and I both have the same issue. Visit the gamE redactle to play some thrilling action games as you search for the solution.