2 replies to this topic

#1 James

James

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:20 AM

The issue of whether target store could keep SEO URLs after migrating from the source store to target store is the most important of store owners. The question is put forth that how to migrate data from an online store to another without losing SEO URLs? It can be possible or not?

What is SEO URLs? What does SEO URLs for?

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a protocol for specifying addresses on the Internet.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAYXAAAAJGY1MzI2OTQ4LTdhNDAt

The purpose of SEO is to make your website appear on the top of searching result. Based on deep analysis of Internet user’s behavior and interests as well as using keyword analysis tools, the marketers collect important and potential keywords and put a high degree of effort to optimize them. If succeed, your keywords get high rank among millions of related websites; and therefore definitely bring a huge opportunity to access with more customers. Another benefit is to push company brand name into customer’s mind, and it is apparently the desire of every E-commerce store owner.

Why SEO URLs may be changed after migrating data from one store to others? After considering we have determined the two main reasons below:
  • Each platform has a unique structure and a different rule of URL texture
  • Users have used an extension of a third party or fixed URL structure manually.

How do other companies do?

Many companies normally provide automated migration services. In reality, after data is migrated to target store URLs may change; especially when structures between source and target store are different. These companies could only perform preserving SEO URLs for the default type of SEO URLs from a few store such as: Magento, OpenCart, CS-Cart, PrestaShop, VirtueMart 2, WooCommerce and osCommerce.

The solution to preserver your SEO URLs

Customize SEO URLs migration plugins are designed suitably for each store, these plugins help for migrating products and category URLs. Your old URLs will be saved in target store and maintained.

prestashop-seo-url-migration.jpg

To simply explain it, each online store owner desires a simple and understandable URL to better customer’s recognition and SEO. To resolve this issue, they use plugins supported by a third-party in order to customize the URL. Nevertheless, when they have the need to migrate the current store to others, by using migration services the new URL changes because these plugins are not migrated. It will be customized to fit 100% your source store URL structures and support all of e-commerce platform

Detail at Prestashop SEO URLs Migration

LitExtension - Supplier of Shopping Cart Migration Tool

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 yatharthmarketing

yatharthmarketing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 09:18 AM

I also found this that detailed information is very useful. I am sure this will help other member also. Would like to see more answers like this. 

#3 vicky

vicky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 09:34 AM

I am also SEO on this website venge io , I find your article really useful and clear, does the seller have a scientific organization for SEO?

#4 adarsh0020

adarsh0020

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 08:48 AM

Your work on this post was amazing! If you don't mind, I'd want to add a few lines.

Keep offering such pertinent Marketing services that would aid other users who are looking for a similar online platform to acquire profound knowledge as provided by you. I am really impressed with the information provided by you for SEO on the above blog and how they help to manage a business as well as how difficult it is to manage own by own.

Ossisto has further blogs on connected topics.

#5 adarsh0020

adarsh0020

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 11:09 AM

You did a wonderful job on this blog post! If it's okay with you, I'd like to add a couple lines.

Continue providing such important marketing services so that other people looking for a similar web platform can benefit from your deep experience. The information you provided about SEO migration on the aforementioned blog and how they assist in managing a business as well as how challenging it is to maintain on your own really impressed me.

For more related blogs visit- Ossisto

#6 Knowband Plugins

Knowband Plugins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 July 2023 - 08:28 AM

Informative blog.....

Knowband is a well-known name in eCommerce modules development company. The business has developed a reputation for offering top-notch development services and effective post-sales support.
For platforms like Magento 2, Prestashop, OpenCart, WooCommerce, and others, we take pride in offering the greatest plugins. In a short period of time, Knowband has established itself as a Prestashop Partner. We create mobile eCommerce applications, online store extensions, and more.