#1 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:15 PM

Minimum product quantity by customer + accept multiplied quantity only

module that allows to define minimum quantity of products for selected customer groups. Customers will have to add required product quantity to go throught order process. One additional great feature in this module is an option to accept only defined quantities of product. This means that with this module you can sell some products in packs only (you can enable this feature only for selected produts). For example, with this addon module will accept only defined quantities like:

etc.

box-minimum-quantity-product-by-group-cu

Each product can have own unique value of this restriction. In addition to this, you can define minimum quantity for selected combinations of product. Each group can have own unique minimum value too.

more details about module is available here:
Minimum product quantity by customer + accept multiplied quantity only

trusted-addon.png

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:18 PM

Hello 
new version of the module is available to download. 
module contains now configuration page of module with an option where you can enable or disable "auto quantity change" option. 
if option will be enabled: 
- module will automatically change quantity of product if quantity will not meet your requirements. 
- module will display popup with notification about quantities you accept

if option will be disabled: 
- module will display popup with notification about quantities you accept

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#3 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:25 PM

new version of module is ready to download

- added fixes related to appearance of "notifications" on module configuration page

- these notifications dont appear anymore

#4 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

new version of module is available o download

- added better customer identification process, especially if customer is trying to log in to the shop for the first time

- added improvements related to customer login process and minimal quantities identification while customer log in

- added feature to define what to do if customer will add less quantity than required

- added missed translations

- added new feature to define possibility to order a single quantity of product even with minimal quantity rules (great option if you want to allow to order "a sample of")

- added feature to display informations about defined minimal quantity rules below "add to cart" button on product page

minimal-quantity-notification.png

#5 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

module updated!

added feature to decide if you want to display information about defined minimal quantity conditions on product page,

you can now enable / disable information about:

- global product minimal quantity condition

- conditions related to product's combinations

#6 Mike88e

Mike88e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:43 PM

Hello Vekia.
Your module looks great.
I wanted to know if the minimum quantities and multiples can be set and modified via csv import or any other sort of automated import as my store will have about 5000 products and new products will be created every few weeks.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

#7 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Hello Vekia.
Your module looks great.
I wanted to know if the minimum quantities and multiples can be set and modified via csv import or any other sort of automated import as my store will have about 5000 products and new products will be created every few weeks.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

hello

prestashop IMPORT CSV feature does not allow to import datas for other things than default ones (products, categories, customerts etc.).

module itself does not have any kind of import feature too.

the only one possibility is import to database with database manager software like phpmyadmin etc.

#8 Mike88e

Mike88e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:01 PM

hello
prestashop IMPORT CSV feature does not allow to import datas for other things than default ones (products, categories, customerts etc.).

the only one possibility is import to database with database manager software like phpmyadmin etc.

Thanks.
If my products have a feature named "pieces per pack" and this feature is a number, can I set the module to automatically apply the minimum amount and the multiples from the data of this feature so that a wholesale client can only by in closed packs?

#9 Mike88e

Mike88e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:59 AM

hello

Hi. Is there any documentation on how to do this php import to your module's table? So I import all my products via regular csv import and then import the minimal amount and multiple by customer group to your module via php?

#10 Mike88e

Mike88e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

hello

Hello Vekia

Sorry for the insistence. 

Once the module is installed, what table and what attribute would i have to modify for each product on the db to set the quantity multiple and minimum quantity?

I only need to set up minimum quantity and quantity multiple for wholesale customer group. 

I have tried working with packs, but your solution is the best one.

I just need to find a way to set these two things automatically on the database.

Thanks in advance for your help.

#11 Mike88e

Mike88e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:51 PM

Hello

Are you planning on updating this module to prestashop 1.7.x?

If so, is there a timeline for this update and if I purchase the module now, will I be able to download the 1.7.x version or will I have to purchase the module again?

Thanks.

#12 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

Hello

Are you planning on updating this module to prestashop 1.7.x?

If so, is there a timeline for this update and if I purchase the module now, will I be able to download the 1.7.x version or will I have to purchase the module again?

Thanks.

Finally! released major update of the module!

- module is ready to work with new PrestaShop 1.7.x (so now you can define minimal accepted quantity of product / minimal accepted quantity of combination)

#13 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:32 PM

new version of minimal product quantity module is available!

- added fixes to warning message that appeared in php logs, related to product pages without attributes.

- If option to show attributes restriction information was enabled - php logs has warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/diyelect/public_html/store/modules/minqc/minqc.php on line 1450. After this update problem does not appear anymore.

#14 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:49 AM

new version of the module is ready, added several improvements that make life easier ;)
List of recent changes in the module:

- added  feature to bulk activate/deactivate option to "accept only multiplied quantity" for products (from selected categories)
- added feature to quickly enable / disable option to "accept multiplied quantity" to "quick settings - products list" tool

- updated the design of module configuration in prestashop 1.7.4.x released

- improved module compability with prestashop 1.7.4.x releases
- added "show" link to form where you can quickly define minimal quantity values (it opens product page)

- developed new feature to quickly define the minimal quantities directly on list of products (on module configuration page)