5 replies to this topic

#1 Victor

Victor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

I'm looking for cheap solution to speedup my store,

now load time of my shop is about 2 sec for first load, any other load takes about ~1s

is there any chance to speed it up a little more?

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

for the first, check performance settings under adv. parameters > performance tab

also check if you've got APC, you can try to use it.

you can read about it here: apc speed up prestashop

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#3 rikardo

rikardo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:57 AM

hello

how can i install apc?

#4 Tom Evans

Tom Evans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:08 AM

Replied with some suggestions for the same topic at here. Give it try. 

#5 Tom Evans

Tom Evans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:19 AM

hello

how can i install apc?

To install APC ("Alternative PHP Cache") you will either need a VPS account or a dedicated server and you will need SSH access to the server.  As opposed to memcache, APC works with one server. You can get the extension directly from here. This option is not available for shared server hosting accounts. Like memcache, you will only be able to install it on servers where you have the proper access.
For more information or step by step process, you can gone through this blog.  Mr. Lesley has really made a good contribute here regarding the same.

#6 alexnguyen

alexnguyen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:31 AM

Hi there,

There is a solution to speed up your store is migrate Prestashop to Prestashop. If you want to migrate quickly and safely, you can refer this one: http://litextension....prestashop.html

Shopping cart migration tool 

#7 techimpero

techimpero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 February 2024 - 11:07 AM

To speed up your store, start by optimizing your images and code. Compress images to reduce file size without sacrificing quality. Minify CSS, JavaScript, and HTML to reduce load times. Enable browser caching to store frequently accessed files locally. Utilize a content delivery network (CDN) to distribute content geographically for faster loading. Consider upgrading your hosting plan or using a dedicated server for improved performance. Implement lazy loading for images and videos to defer loading until they're visible. Lastly, regularly monitor and optimize your website's performance using tools like Google PageSpeed Insights or GTmetrix.