#1 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 08:32 AM

Mass combinations editor for PrestaShop

With this addon you can quickly edit product combinations. Module allows to edit them from one page

so, in effect - you can save a lot of time. With this addon you dont have to edit them one by one, no more page reload, no more save button (module saves data asynchronously). Just type some values - module will save them automatically.

great way to save a lot of time, great administration tool that increases shop usability

qce-ajax-save-combinations-bulk-editor-p

details about this prestashop module you can find here:

Mass combinations editor for PrestaShop

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:29 AM

i released quick update of the module,

i added feature where you can define impact value in two types of price: tax excluded / tax included

module will calculate everything automatically (so you will see impact value in both types of prices)

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#3 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:20 AM

new version of quick combinations editor is ready

- added better support of multistore

- added new feature to change weight impact

- you can see at set both prices now  (tax included / tax excluded)

#4 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:19 PM

new version of mass combinations editor updated!

module allows to associate pictures with combinations too

you can see how this feature works on this animated gifv

http://i.imgur.com/0NmRx6t.gifv

#5 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:05 AM

new version of module is available to use!

- module is ready to work with PrestaShop 1.7.x

- added new field to alter: quantity. Now you can manage stock of your combinations

- on module configuration page you can decide what columns you want to show on combintions edit page

- Image YES / NO - Show Image of combination and allow to select combination's images

- Combination's name YES / NO - Show name of combination

- Quantity YES / NO - Display combination's quantity and allow to alter it

- Reference YES / NO - Display combination's reference and allow to alter it

- Supplier reference YES / NO - Display combination's supplier reference and allow to alter it

- EAN YES / NO - Display EAN code and allow to alter it

- UPC YES / NO - Display UPC code and allow to alter it

- Price / weight impact YES / NO - Show price / weight impact and allow to alter it

- Minimal quantity YES / NO - Display minimal quantity and allow to alter it

#6 Bukva

Bukva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:21 AM

Hi, I´ve this plugin, it´s OK but I have problem with price drop. If I apply specific price rule for exapmple -10 % (in Products - Price - Specific price rule), it´s not calculated correctly for combinations.

Prices for all combinations are then the same however they shouldn´t be. Thank you for advice.

#7 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:08 PM

Hi, I´ve this plugin, it´s OK but I have problem with price drop. If I apply specific price rule for exapmple -10 % (in Products - Price - Specific price rule), it´s not calculated correctly for combinations.

Prices for all combinations are then the same however they shouldn´t be. Thank you for advice.

everything is okay, its a base price of combination.

if you will open standard edit page of combination you will see that there is also base price, not the the price with discount -10%

#8 Bukva

Bukva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:55 PM

everything is okay, its a base price of combination.

if you will open standard edit page of combination you will see that there is also base price, not the the price with discount -10%

Unit price (tax excl.) is 132 €  - this is price set in prestashop

I have many combinations. Every size has it´s own price that is set through your quick combination editor as price impact for example increase 25 €,60 €, 80 €.

When I make specific price rule -10% (For every combination, base price is unchecked), price is correct just for products that have 0 in price impact, and for very first combination. This first combination has also set impact and it is displayed as his full price -10% - 10% (157 € * 0,9 * 0,9 = 127,17 € ). Final price for other combinations is wrong and is equal to unit price 132 -10 % = 118,80 € however all of them have set impact like 132 + 25 € or 132 + 50 € ... So almost all prices are incorrect. What should I do?

#9 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:41 PM

hello
the quickest way is to send an message to support @ mypresta eu
i do not follow forums all the time and i just found that you replied on 7 AUG :(

#10 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:41 PM

new version of module is released!

- added improvement to save process of quantities

- it recalculated total stock now properly (when you will change quantity of combination, the total product stock is updated properly)

#11 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 10:07 AM

added new features to the module

- added feature to sort list of combinations
- when sort is ative, each attribute has own column so you can sort list of combinations by attribute values
- added feature to toggle edit mode (fullscreen)
- added backward compatibility improvements related to module usage in prestashop 1.5.x

quick-combinations-editor-for-prestashop