3 replies to this topic

#1 jarkar

jarkar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hi,

I am begginer in prestashop and have a problem with display home-page-tabs (the bar).

I installed presta v1.6.0.9 with default-bootstrap template and build my own template based on default-bootstrap template.

Here is an example: http://karolak.elekt...est/prestashop/

When I set up default-bootstrap template in back-office -> home-page-tabs is appear, but when I  set up my own template called Optomer, home-page-tabs disappear.

I hooked the same 3 modules (new products, featured products, top sellers) in displayHomeTab and displayHomeTabContent

What to do to fix the problem? Please, give me some advice.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

Hi,

I am begginer in prestashop and have a problem with display home-page-tabs (the bar).

I installed presta v1.6.0.9 with default-bootstrap template and build my own template based on default-bootstrap template.

Here is an example: http://karolak.elekt...est/prestashop/

When I set up default-bootstrap template in back-office -> home-page-tabs is appear, but when I  set up my own template called Optomer, home-page-tabs disappear.

I hooked the same 3 modules (new products, featured products, top sellers) in displayHomeTab and displayHomeTabContent

What to do to fix the problem? Please, give me some advice.

i don't know how many things you changed in your theme, but if tabs don't want to appear there are 2 possibilities (at the moment)

1) does the displayHomeTab hook execution function exists in your .tpl file?

2) does the displayHomeTabContents hook execution function exists in your .tpl file?

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#3 jarkar

jarkar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

Ok, which file I have to check? I don't remember any modyfications in tpl files except header in theme catalog.

Thanks for advice.

#4 Tom Evans

Tom Evans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:41 AM

I will use the Featured Products block module, to display the featured products list in a cms page. For customCMS, you need to open up homefeatured.php, located at modules/homefeatured.