Photo

Custom area with customized products to reorder.

Custom products; Personal products;

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 giadacris

giadacris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:36 AM

Hi please I'm a newbie in Prestashop, and we are realizing a custom shop for our family activity. We produce personalized products for our old customers and would like to let them see it on a grid just in their customer area. This products are not available for all customer but just for the client for which they were created. The number of old clients is around 500 and each client as it's own product list, so there will be to many groups. 

The optimum would be that each client on login in would see his own product grid to reorder it directly on line, avoiding to call us each time and being encouraged to buy on the web.

I did not find any module adapt for our case. Our activity is design, graphic creations and digital printing.

Anyone as an idea? how can we do for it?

Please help!

Many thanks !

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:43 AM

hello

prestashop has got feature to reorder products based on customer orders

this is not enough? perhaps you want something little different?

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#3 giadacris

giadacris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

Thanks! I'd like to insert products I created for them before they buy anything, so to make them more confident to use the on line shop instead of coming to the physical shop.

In our work we create for instance custom graphics for clients, so each client has to see common products and it's own graphics or personalized products. Personalized graphics and products should not be visible to any one that comes up on the web site. 

To make more clear what I need let make an example: I'm an old customer and I'm used to buy on the physical shop. The seller of this shop encouraged me to buy on their new e-commerce web site. I now have to buy my business card with my personalized logo design, when I log in in the e-commerce site I can look for all products created for me and chose from a grid clicking on an icon what I need to reorder, chose the quantity and place a new order. Than I decide to buy something I didn't buy before so I came on the home page and choose from products visible to anyone that never buy here. 

The number of customer I have to insert is not just a few, they are a lot. I've to transfer 14 years off line activity on line, giving to all clients the opportunity to reach us anywhere. Managing this using groups seams me making a little confusing, each client should be a group, so I'll have hundreds of groups.

May be I did not think something simple to solve, may be even because I'm using Prestashop form a little time.  

Please if you get any idea help us.

#4 Joseph Karl

Joseph Karl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

Hi Giadacris, here is my suggest for Best PrestaShop Modules which will helps you for customize your online eCommerce PrestaShop Store and also way to increase your revenue.