Webtet

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:56 PM

Pinterest feed for Prestashop

Inline_Preview_Image.jpg

Description

Responsive Pinterest Feed will grab your Pinterest post automatically. You can display images and title text from pinterest on your website. Pinterest Feed presents a module that immediately enhances your content leadership and web marketing. Pinterest Feed display time since posted, options to set the number of feed items to display plus Facebook and Twitter share links to your pins. This is one of the most advanced yet easy to install pin board style website. This is a very simple, very light plugin that will make it easy to add a dynamic social feed to any post.

pin-3.jpg

pin-6.jpg

Live Preview

Screenshots

Purchase

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 mickey

mickey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:02 PM

is there any chance to display only pictures tagged with some tag? i mean all pictures that i pinned with defined by me tag?

#3 Webtet

Webtet

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:23 AM

is there any chance to display only pictures tagged with some tag? i mean all pictures that i pinned with defined by me tag?

Hello, yes

#4 Webtet

Webtet

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:42 AM

Hello,

It is necessary to add an additional option included in the module settings, I think will work

#5 mickey

mickey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:02 AM

so yes or not?

you said yes and then that it is necessary to modify it

i bet that it's not possible at the moment and it's necessary to develop this function ("add an additonal option")

i haven't got php skills to develop it

#6 Webtet

Webtet

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

so yes or not?

you said yes and then that it is necessary to modify it

i bet that it's not possible at the moment and it's necessary to develop this function ("add an additonal option")

i haven't got php skills to develop it

Hello,

Now displays the last picture.
And so that the output from a specific tag or folder, I add in the near future for sure when I can not say

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pinterest feed