• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mickey

mickey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:40 AM

what i looking for is a way to propose a practical service for my customers. I want to give them possibility to bought coupons and send these coupons to friends.

More and more spread and popular, the gift certificates complete your range of products and delight the most indecisive customers in the choice of presents.

The Gift certificates module will allow you to create gift vouchers in unlimited number.

Simple to use, this module offers you the possibility of creating automatically products associated to gift vouchers as well as reduction coupons. Your customers can enter the code of reduction associated with gift vouchers on the page of payment of your e-shop.
After the purchase of gift certificates on your e-shop, your customers will receive automatically an email of confirmation. 

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:52 AM

well

i have gift card coupons module 

i think that it will probably meet your expectactions

check this:

gift voucher module for prestashop

some videos

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#3 mickey

mickey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:01 PM

wow! how i could miss it!

great addon im testing it right now and it's awesome

exactly what i looked for and ... about 100% cheapest than other modules i found recently

thank you

do you also offer customization of prestashop?

#4 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:05 PM

wow! how i could miss it!

great addon im testing it right now and it's awesome

exactly what i looked for and ... about 100% cheapest than other modules i found recently

thank you

do you also offer customization of prestashop?

hello

yes i also offer customization of prestashop.

if you need some modifications please let me know , you can post new topic with your question or send message directly to me.

thank you for you kind words about gift certificate module.

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png