Researchers of Litextension team always find out the best way for migration from X-Cart to Prestashop. And below is the guide to help eCommerce merchants to move XCart to Prestashop in some minutes:
1. Copy Connector to X-Cart
2. Install migration tool on Prestashop
3. Select data to migrate
4. Perform migration directly from X Cart to Prestashop
Don't worry about data migration, because all essential ones can be transferred successfully:
- SKU, Product Name, Description, URL*, Quantity, Stock Status, Model, Weight ...
- Base Image, Additional Images
- Base Price, Special Price
- Assign to Product Categories
- Attributes (Color, Size ...)
- Options (Size; Weight, Color ...)
- Extra Fields ( Checkboxes, Dropdownlist, Radiobuttons)
- Variants: can be grouped with related variants together to form a product
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
- URL*, Name, Description, Base Image, Additional Images
- CustomerID, Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address ...
- Customer Password*
- Customer Groups: Preserve relationships with their groups
- OrderID, Order products, Product price, Quantity, Order date, Status, Discount price ...
- Migrate Products and Categories SEO URLs
- Migrate 301 SEO URLs of categories and products
- Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
- Customers Name, Rating, Review, Status ...
- Tax rules, Tax rates, Product tax classes ...
- Name, Description, Images