Digital market is continuous to be the successful road of business. Beside great names such as Magento, WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart is one of the most popular shopping cart with simplicity and effectiveness. It explains why many e-merchants have demand to migrate store data from old shop to OpenCart in 2015 and 2016. Magento to OpenCart is one of the most popular OpenCart migration tool.
OpenCart migration service is an intelligent solution for online business to move products, customers from Magento to OpenCart. Here is Magento products to OpenCart tutorial and the overview about how OpenCart migration run:
WHAT DATA SUPPORTED TO MOVE MAGENTO TO OPENCART
• SKU, Product Name, Description, URL, Quantity, Stock Status, Model, Weight ...
• Base Image, Additional Images
• Base Price, Special Price
• Assign to Product Categories
• Extra Fields
• Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
2. Products Categories
• URL, Name, Description, Base Image, Additional Images
• CustomerID, Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address
• Customer Password
• Customer Groups: Preserve relationships with their groups
• OrderID, Order products, Product price, Quantity, Order date, Status, Discount price
5. SEO URLs
• Migrate Products and Categories SEO URLs
• Migrate 301 SEO URLs of categories and products
6. Custom Fields
• Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
and other store database from Magento to OpenCart.
With OpenCart migration tool, in case the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause. The module provides resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won't have to start over again to move Magento to OpenCart.