Multiple Wishlists for Magento®
Good shopping needs good planning. It is a great idea to create separate wishlists for future Christmas shopping, for dad's birthday, keep shoes and dresses of dream separately... Provide your customers with all this with Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists extension.
- Unlimited number of wishlists;
- Convenient popup to choose a wishlist when adding product to wishlist;
- Wishlists can be renamed or removed;
- Products can be copied to another or moved between wishlists;
- Product's custom options are stored and displayed in the wishlist;
- Add one or all products from wishlist to cart;
- Products can be moved from cart to wishlist;
- The total price is calculated for each wishlist;
- Ability to keep products in wishlist after adding to cart;
- Ability to share wishlist with friends by email.
Wishlists are created in the eBay-style - directly when a new product is added to the wishlist, customers can select if an existing list should be used or a new one created. When wishlists area is opened - all created wishlists are organized in tabs. Customers can easily switch between them. Customer can create unlimited number of wishlists, rename or delete them.
Products can be moved between wishlists or copied to another wishlist. The same product can be in 2 or more wishlists at the same time. If product has custom options and was added to wishlist from the product page, all options will be stored and displayed in the wishlist next to the product. The options can be updated by clicking the "Edit" button.
Customer can add one or all products from wishlist to cart. Typically Magento removes the products from wishlist in this case. The Multiple Wishlists can keep products in wishlist (admin's setting). So the wishlist will be used like a checklist.
Each wishlist displays the total amount of products in it. Your customers will be able to plan the budget before placing the order.
It is possible to share a wishlist with friends by email.