• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 adolf

adolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:35 AM

Forgive my translation, I'm from Spain. Hello good day. I'm interested in the module but I have a question. Currently I have a module on my page that is working or at least does its job, but I think that the module is quite touched because it is old and I think it is generating conflicts with other modules, so I want something new and without modifications. My question is the following, I already have about 2500 url indexed according to the title of the product but it does not show in the url the category where it comes from and so I would like to keep it, this module does it to me? that is, if I buy it and install it, could I configure it so that I can keep the urls that I have already generated exactly the same? to me that you do not show me the categories and I'm worth, example www.miweb.es/titulo-de-mi-producto.html Thank you

Hola, buenos dias. Me interesa el modulo pero tengo una duda. Actualmente tengo un modulo en mi pagina que esta funcionando o por lo menos hace su trabajo, pero creo pensar que el modulo esta bastante toqueteado porque es antiguo y pienso que me esta generando conflictos con otros modulos, por eso quiero algo nuevo y sin modificaciones. Mi pregunta es la siguiente, yo tengo ya unas 2500 url indexadas segun el titulo del producto pero no se muestra en la url la categoria de donde proviene y asi me gustaria mantenerlo, este modulo me lo hace? es decir, si lo compro e instalo podria configurarlo para que me mantenga las url que ya tengo generadas exactamnete igual? a mi con que no me muestre las categorias ya me vale, ejemplo www.miweb.es/titulo-de-mi-producto.html Gracias 

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:36 AM

Helloi confirm, module allows to use such structure of url.

During configuration of "schema of urls" you can set up the "route to product" as a:  {rewrite}.html

in effect the url will look like: www.miweb.es/titulo-de-mi-producto.html

details about configuration:

https://mypresta.eu/...s-settings.html

best regards,

milos

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png