#1 DEFTONES

DEFTONES

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:55 AM

Hello Vekia,

I'm interested in your Facebook login module. I have two questions :) As you know more than 90% of the cases, the customer first selects the product, then goes step-by-step to login page and reaches the moment to sign up or sign in through Facebook. My question is оnce the customer signed up or in through Facebook,will it be redirected to its profile page or will continue to the next page where he/she completes the delivery address! My second question is: can the button be different and whether it is possible to translate "Log in with facebook" into another language. Best Regards.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:55 AM

hello

My question is оnce the customer signed up or in through Facebook,will it be redirected to its profile page or will continue to the next page where he/she completes the delivery address

It depends on where customer will start login process.
For example, 
- if customer will go through checkout process and use "facebook login" during checkout - module will redirect customer to checkout process
- if customer will go to "sign up / register" page (not during checkout) and use "facebook login" there - module will redirect customer to "my account" page
- if customer will use "facebook login" on other pages (like product page, cms page) - module will redirect customer to these pages

My second question is: can the button be different and whether it is possible to translate "Log in with facebook" into another language.

Of course, you can personalize the button with css styles and translate "log in with facebook" to other languages (just use translation tool available in prestashop by default). Moreover, module is ready to add "login with facebook" to any element on website you want (like image, text etc.).

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png