5 replies to this topic

#1 akroma

akroma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:45 PM

Hello, i havequestion.

I would like to buy your "account activation by email link module", but it seems to have no available translations. I want it in french so i juste want to know if i can simply translate it with the translation tool in Prestashop BO.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

Hello, i havequestion.

I would like to buy your "account activation by email link module", but it seems to have no available translations. I want it in french so i juste want to know if i can simply translate it with the translation tool in Prestashop BO.

Hello
Module can be translated to any language you want.
To translate the module it is enough to use feature that prestashop has - it is available under "localization > translations" (ps.16) or "international > translations" (ps.17).

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#3 akroma

akroma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

Hello, thank you for your answer. 

i have one more question: how does it work with your Facebook login connect and Google login connect modules ?

I guess customers who use FB or Google to create an account don't have to confirm by e-mail link, is it correct ?

And what about the buttons "Login with FB (or Google)", can we place them anywhere we want in the shop ? (for example in the checkout process, when customer is asked to create an account)

#4 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:47 PM

Hello, thank you for your answer. 

i have one more question: how does it work with your Facebook login connect and Google login connect modules ?

I guess customers who use FB or Google to create an account don't have to confirm by e-mail link, is it correct ?

And what about the buttons "Login with FB (or Google)", can we place them anywhere we want in the shop ? (for example in the checkout process, when customer is asked to create an account)

Hello
Module to activate account with email has an improvement related to "social networks" login modules from my offer.
here is the entry from module's changelog:
- added improvements related to account activation module usage with "facebook login" module form mypresta.eu offer
- now when customer will use facebook login to register an account - account activation module will not disable this account

When customer uses "facebook login" or "google login" to register an account in the shop - module to "activate account" does not require activation for these accounts. Accounts created with these modules are available immediately.

module supports positions:
footer
displayNav1
displayNav2
shoppingCart
leftcolumn
rightcolumn
home
displayCustomerLoginFormAfter
shoppingCartExtra
createAccountForm
createAccountTop

I underlined hooks that are available during checkout. So i confirm that button can appear during the login process.
+ you can use shortcode in theme files {hook h='glogin'} so with this feature you can display login button anywhere you want.

best regards,
milos

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#5 Flar

Flar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:19 AM

It's possible to translate it into any language

#6 MotifSky

MotifSky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts