Hello, I'm interested to buy the product page popup module, but I want know if i could to insert the button on all products in massive way or I'll must insert the button one by one? And then I should insert into popup a picture is it possible? Thanks a lot
modal popup on product page - how to add it to all pages?
Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:23 AM
If i can suggest you some other module - i definitely suggest "popup pro": https://mypresta.eu/...-popup-pro.html Module allows to spawn popups with buttons too and it has much more features that makes this addon more flexible. The price is the same (€19.99).
Now regarding to your question
if you want to show one the same popup on all product pages, and if you want to spawn it with button
- you can alter theme file that is responsible for product page (product.tpl) and add button there (copy-paste) the code. Button will appear on all product pages then
- you can use module like html box pro or any other custom contents module to insert contents on all product pages. Button will appear on all product pages then too
if you want to add feature to spawn popup to image
- i confirm that it is possible - just check the demo page: http://prestashop16....a.eu/popup-pro/ (close first popup) and hit on the images - you will spawn popups
Let me explain how to add it to the image. Let's say that you've got popup with id: 3 (like here for example: https://i.imgur.com/leyNeeM.png)
- If you want to spawn the popup with click on image, you need to add class="showpopuppro" to your image and title="3" (3 - because the popup we want to spawn has id 3) for example:
<img src="http://i.imgur.com/y1y0Ayz.png" lass="showpopuppro btn btn-default" title="3">
- Optionally you can put image into the span, for exmaple:
<span class="showpopuppro btn btn-default" title="3"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/y1y0Ayz.png"></span>
free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules