• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rikardo

rikardo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

If you compare prestashop 1.5 and prestashop 1.6 you will see that WYSIWYG editor (what you see is what you get) called tinyMCE (rich text editor) in PS 1.6 is very limited. Is there any chance to display it in the same way as it is in prestashop 1.5 ? im interested especially in available features and design, in my opinion in older prestashop it looks much better and it is easier to use it.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 19 September 2022 - 09:50 AM

If you compare prestashop 1.5 and prestashop 1.6 you will see that WYSIWYG editor (what you see is what you get) called tinyMCE (rich text editor) in PS 1.6 is very limited. Is there any chance to display it in the same way as it is in prestashop 1.5 ? im interested especially in available features and design, in my opinion in older prestashop it looks much better and it is easier to use it.

tinymce pro available here https://mypresta.eu/...ext-editor.html has features to extend rich text editor in the way like it was in old releases of prestashop

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png