• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Flar

Flar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:17 AM

I need the one for improving my management system in my clothing company. Recommendations please?

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 MotifSky

MotifSky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:41 PM

What type of company do you have? I mean its size, general amount of workers and so on? All these things are necessary for making a choice :)
In general your main tips for choosing a software development company will be:

- try to find a company with the same size as yours, in this case general work is usually much more effective
- assess the costs involved and whether you can afford it
- check that the project you need will be finished in time
- don't choose a too cheap company, they usually provide a rather low-quality work and you'll pay even more in the end because of this
- always check the reviews about certain companies from other people firstly

And for example as one of the best ones in this case are XSolve, Orases, Idap, Exadel, Itransition and Radixweb.

#3 Hison

Hison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 02:30 PM

Now in order to better understand how to achieve success in IT technology, you must of course learn different programming languages. There are those that go in and out of fashion, there are already "eternal". So be sure to take a look and get acquainted with the most important programming languages and then look and choose which one will be more relevant to you. I think this is useful and will also help you to decide which one you will use right away, taking into account the pros and cons.

#4 DanielLee5

DanielLee5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2023 - 08:46 AM

Looking for a good software company to boost your clothing company's management system is a smart decision. Have you tried reaching out to python customer service for this? They might have some software solutions that could fit your needs. It's always great to find a system that simplifies things and boosts efficiency. Good luck with your search!