The Open Graph protocol enables any web page to become a rich object in a social graph.
The major search engines analyze these Open Graph tags.Twitter Cards basically do the same thing as Open Graph tags, except that only Twitter looks at them.
It is important to add Open Graph tags on the web pages, particularly if these pages are frequently shared on social networks like Facebook.
To turn web pages into graph objects,need to add metadata to your page.
Twitter Cards basically do the same thing as Open Graph tags, except that only Twitter looks at them.
If Twitter can’t find any Twitter Card tags, it will use Open Graph tags, so you might be able to skip setting them up if your Open Graph tags are set correctly.
Social media sites are the major drivers of most of the web’s traffic. Consequently, the ability to harness the power of social meta tags is a vital skill for today’s marketers. The tags can affect conversions and click-through rates hugely.
Adding Open Graph tags to your website affect your on-page SEO and influence the performance of your links on social media.
This is a protocol which allows a web page to become a "rich" object in a social network.
- Higher Chances of Ranking on SERPs
- Better Click through Rates
- Better Marketing Opportunity
- More Qualified Leads
- More Credibility
- Reduce expenses
- Increase sales
- Improve customer service and loyalty
- Customer convenience
- Competitive advantages
- Expand market reach
- Proactive outreach
- Reports and analytics
- Real-Time Convenience to Customers
- Cost Efficient
- Stand out Amongst Competitors
- Eye catching results => drawing a search user’s attention from your competitors’ listings to your own result.
- Potential CTR increase => Possibly increasing click through rates and lowering the chance of the user ‘bouncing’ as they see more information about the page before clicking through (there is also the potential to deter users if the additional rich snippets information shows something they were not looking for).
- Providing ‘quality’ results => offering results that could match the user’s intent more closely. On the downside, if the informational benefit of the rich snippet satisfies the users search query, it might eliminate the need to click through for further engagement.
- Develop Deeper Customer Relationships
- Increase in Conversions and Average Order Values
- Helps in Search Engine Optimization.
- Boost Your SEO by Using Open Graph and Twitter Cards Tags.
- Helps in improvement in ranking in all search engines.
- Helps in increase in web traffic.
- Helps to get targeted traffic and related store products and services.
- Provide greater information to search engines to improve their understanding about your business and of the content on your website.
- It can act as an authentication for a business address if it matches the
- Google Business Listing, in doing so improves local SEO.
- Implementing rich snippets can have a huge impact on how your pages perform in the search engines.
- It helps to increase visibility in the search results
- It helps to improve click through rates and attract more targeted traffic.
- Fully responsive 100%.
- SEO friendly.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which load faster.)
- Increase sales,conversion rates and products promotions.
- Maintain existing customers & Attract new customers.
- Lower marketing expenses,exposure to potential customers,reach targeted audiences.
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.x,1.6.x and 1.7.x.
- Multiple browsers compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari,Chrome and Edge).
- Mobile,Tablet and all device compatible.
- Multi-language and Multi Store compatible.
- Module works without doing any change in existing file on PrestaShop store versions.
- 24*7 Support
- Good Documentation
Buy module from Addons Marketplace.