Simple 301, 302, 303 redirects provides an easy method of redirecting requests to another page on your site or elsewhere on the web. You should take steps to avoid 404 errors as it affects your SEO badly. 404 to 301 is a simple but amazing module which handles all 404 errors for you. It’s especially handy when you migrate a site to and can’t preserve your URL structure. By setting up 301 redirects from your old pages to your new pages, any incoming links will be seemlessly passed along, and their pagerank will be passed along with them.
- Super easy install and customize.
- Creating custom redirects to any url.
- You can set custom redirect for each 404.
- No more 404 errors in your website.
- 3 types of redirect - 301, 302 and 303
- Simple and friendly user interface.
- Compatible with all web browsers.
- Multi-language and Multi-store ready.
- Support and well documented.