Photo

How to Add, Rename and Remove Product Info Tabs in Magento 2

magento magento 2 magento 2 development magento 2 tutorial magento ecommerce ecommerce

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Meetanshi

Meetanshi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:50 AM

Horizontal or vertical tabs on the product pages are a great way to organize extensive content data without increasing the page length.

Many times, Magento 2 store owners need to Add, Rename and Remove Product Info Tabs in Magento 2.

One can provide as much information for the same topic in a digestible manner by showing data from a single tab at a time.

For more details, visit https://meetanshi.com/blog/add-rename-remove-product-info-tabs-in-magento-2/

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 William41

William41

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:27 AM

This article will be very helpful for you if you know how to write Codes.  For non-coders, I would like to suggest an extension that allows Admin to add an unlimited number of Custom Tabs and also display all necessary information on the Product Tab which results in an increase in sales.

Key Features of Magento 2 Product Tabs Extension

1. Create Unlimited Additional Tabs & Assign to Chosen  Products
  2. Add Text, Images, and Videos
  3. Restrict Tabs by Store Views, Customer Groups
  4. Assign Tabs to Products by Product Attributes
  5. Add Related, Cross-sell, Up-sell Products Tabs
  6. Add Start & End Date for Tabs

More Features and Live Demo - https://www.fmeexten...-extension.html

#3 tomeastwood

tomeastwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 March 2024 - 12:24 PM

Global Assignment Help offers the best university assignment help to the students at affordable rates. They provide assistance with all types of academic writing services. You can also ask for do my assignment for me services to get A+ grades.