1 reply to this topic

#1 johncampbell

johncampbell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:48 PM

Hi,

I am a DigitalOcean customer for quite some time now and was satisfied with their service. My issue with DigitalOcean is a weird one, my email address in my profile cannot be changed in their system, After login DO sends a verification code to my non existing email address. So I can't login, received no reply from digital ocean support in three days.
For me is the advantage of DigitalOcean is that they have a data center in Singapore, close where I live, so low latency, fast upload, and I am satisfied about Digital Oceans service but their support sucks.
Unfortunately I have to look for another VPS provider, any recommendations for a VPS with a data center in Singapore?.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 AlexSanchez

AlexSanchez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:57 PM

Hi,

Have you tried Cloudways?

Cloudways is a managed Cloud Hosting platform that provides multiple Cloud providers and takes care of such pretty issues through their super fast support. With Cloudways, you get 15 extra features for free which resonates with security, app deployment (one-click install is best), server monitoring and optimization. Currently Cloudways is providing 40% for 3 months

Thanks,

IPB Skin By Virteq