Mconnect Ajax Product Filter Extension for Magento 2 gives the liberty to select the numerous filters with drag and drop features from the list and display them on the search results page as per the product category. It also allows choosing a location to display the filters on the search page. By enabling the Stock Filter from the admin, the owners can permit their customers to choose in-stock or out of stock products displayed with the results. You can set it to horizontal or vertical also. Suppose if the customer want to begin a new product search they can again select the options they can again select the following options as per their need. Overall in short, by this extension you can facilitate your customer with a unique product search feature lessens the search results time to get their required products on time.
Mconnect Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation Extension for Magento 2 Features:
- You can select numerous characteristics for the same filter
- Price slider is for preferable price range
- Exposure of products that are not in stock or back in stock
- After product search it will clear few characters i.e. under ‘Now Showing By’ category.
- Refining products without page load
- Automatic or manual utilization of filters
- Products that are out of range Ajax will lay out error message
- In Mconnect advance Ajax the filters can be positioned to the toolbar or sidebar in a horizontal or vertical view.
- Filtrate buy stock and sell ratings
- Ajax provide absolute feature covered menu
For more such Magento 2 Extensions visit Mconnectmedia.com