• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ashlynjohnson

Ashlynjohnson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 10:32 AM

I lived in the USA and I am facing a lot of problems regarding, Prayer Timings, Directions, and many Islamic questions raise in my mind which I want to ask with the Imam. As you all know that in the USA there is a very rare Masjid and Islamic Centers.

Searching of Digital Masjid

In the USA there is a vacation and I’m going to search for the Masjid from where I find all of my queries. Then I saw the Masjid and I am so impressed that in this Masjid everything is digital. Even in the Masjid Kiosk system is also available through which anyone can give a donation to the Masjid through the Kiosk App easily and safely. Everything looks so good and manageable, and I want to know from where these Masjids develop their features then I saw on the Smart TV that the Rawdah.io made all these Apps and gives the best digital solutions to Islamic Centers and help Islamic Centers to connect Muslim communities. Here I will let you know about the services that Rawdah offers to Islamic centers which I saw in the Masjid smart Tv ads.

List of Services

• Mobile application
  • Website application
  • Smartwatch
  • Smart TV app
  • Kiosk App
  • Tablet app and many more.

Furthermore, Rawdah provides a Mobile App and Website features in which we can watch Live streaming videos of the various Muftis, updated Prayer Timings and one of the best features is to Ask Imam that gives the answer of your any query regarding Islam. I am so happy because all my problems are solved just because of Rawdah. Now on some clicks, I can ask anything or easily know about the Qibla Direction and perform Namaz on time. I must say if you want to make your Islamic Centers digitally then choose Rawdah.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

IPB Skin By Virteq