• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 limenotlemon

limenotlemon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:17 AM

Hi guys, i have some issue with magento 1, they are out of services this year. I think it's time to migration to prestashop, please anybody can help me and guide my until my store normaly.

thanks

regards,

sandi lime

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 anniehander11

anniehander11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 01:47 AM

Hello,

I was in the same case. To migrate from Magento to Prestashop, I had been searching around the Internet, reading so many reviews and forum posts to find out the most effective way for my migration. It took me a week to make my decision: Manual migration is risky and may take ages because I only have a little technical experience, hiring a website agency to do the migration is very costly. Therefore, I chose to go with an automated shopping cart service called LitExtension, because of its good price plan, perfectly performing demo and very kind, knowledgable support staffs.

I tried their free demo first and it worked smoothly. However, as I went on with my full migration which cost me 159$, the tool didn’t. I contacted the support team and found out that it was my fault when I set up the connector. I hadn’t read the instruction carefully. They quickly helped me out with step-by-step instruction and it took only about 20 minutes that everything could work correctly. After 4 hours, my migration finished without an error and I spent about a week after that to arrange my new store.

That’s it, my platform moving experience was not as stressful as I thought, it was very easy thanks to LitExtension’s automated migration tool. I highly recommend anyone who are having an intention to switch your e-commerce platform to go with these guys, they are very trustworthy and kind!

#3 Next-Cart

Next-Cart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 04:23 AM

You could try our migration tool: https://next-cart.co...-to-prestashop/. We offer the cheapest price and our technicians will support you until you are happy with the migration result.

IPB Skin By Virteq