Due to certain web designing mistakes our all effort becomes useless. We are not able to convert the traffic that we are getting on our website. Indeed, they pass to other sites instantly which increases our bounce rate. This is something that should not happen because it'll decline your conversion rate.
Have you ever got an idea how to overcome it? If not yet, here you will get a clear solution.
Let's take a roundup:
- Not Understanding Who The Target Market Is
- Not Paying Attention To The Design And User Experience
- Not Paying Attention To The Page Layout
- Haphazard Use Of Motion Graphics
- Not Paying Attention To The Coding
- Neglecting The Homepage
- Ignoring SEO
- Using Poor Quality Visual Images
- Choosing The Web Hosting Provider
- Not Making Your Website Mobile-Friendly
- Not Having Contact Information Or A Clear Call-To-Action
- Ignoring The Analytics
Explore in detail here: Web Design Mistakes [What To Avoid]