#1 KoRn

KoRn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

I encounter weirdy problem in my shop.

when i go to localization > translations tab, and when i select "front office translations" i can translate my shop to aby available language in my shop (german, french, italian, dutch). but when i try to go to "installed modules translations" i see this weirdy message without any possibility to translate my modules:

"warning, your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields to post in a form: 1000 for max_input_vars. Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 4621 at least or edit the translation file manually"

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

in fact it's not an prestashop error. it's a internal prestashop message about your hosting configuration.

your hoster doesn't allow to use more than XXXX number of fields to post (translate).

on your front office translations you've got for example 900 phrases to translate,

in modules translations you've got for example 6032 fields to translate

if your hoster limited this setting to 1000 fields, you cant translate more fields.

this is how hosts works (and this feature is for security purposes)

may i know where you've got hosting? 

it is easy to solve on certain hosts, just let me know where you've got hosting account.

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png