1 reply to this topic

#1 diabolus

diabolus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:02 PM

Hi everyone

I buy and try to install new theme. When copy and hit install theme my page is blank i know that can be low memory problem but in server is 256M memory limit and 120 sek.

so i hit back button and try install again and again 3x then theme successful install but there is problem with megamenu i mean is not working i enable debug mode and  results and pics are in attach.

On my local computer i install this theme successful but still megamenu is not working as it should and in mobile mode is not working at all :/

my site address:

http://asell.pl/test

I contact developer but he do not answer

I try to fix this allone but no way i can do this :(

Please help :)

Attached Files

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 diabolus

diabolus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:51 PM

i was able to install whole theme this was problem with zip file (some files have bad names) but i have now problem with scmegamenu this show me in debug :

Notice: Undefined property: CsMegaMenu::$_respMenu in /home/ftp/test/modules/csmegamenu/csmegamenu.php on line 1359

and this is the code from this line:

$this->_respMenu .= '<ul>';
            foreach ($children as $child)
                    $this->_getRespCategories((int)$child['id_category'], (int)$id_lang, (int)$child['id_shop']);
            if ($id_category == 1)
            {
                if ($this->isInstalled('csblog') && $this->isEnabled('csblog'))
                {
                    $id_lang = Context::getContext()->language->id;
                    $url = $this->context->link->getModuleLink('csblog', 'categoryPost');
                    $this->_respMenu .= '<li><a href="'.$url.'"><span>'.$this->l('Our Blog').'</span></a></li>';
                }
            }
            $this->_respMenu .= '</ul>';
        }

is anybody know what is wrong with this ?