4 replies to this topic

#1 annanguyen

annanguyen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:31 AM

After migrated store to Magento in a way that will change the URLs of the pages. This plugin helps to migrate Products and Categories URLs. Old URLs will be saved in Target Magento Store and maintained to keep all current SEO ranking you have built up for years. It will be customized by our team to fit 100% your Source store URL structure..

HOW IT WORKS

1. Get your SEO URLs Plugin

Please select your SEO URLs Plugin for the Migration Tool you already purchased.

2. Provide us your cart information

After purchasing SEO URLs Plugin, please send some information as: OrderID, Store URL to contact@litextension.com

3. Delivery

LitExtension Technical Staffs will check your store information, craft the plugin and send it to you within 24 hours

4. Installing and Running

You just copy update file you have got from LitExtension and paste to folder according to our guide. Finally, you use Migration Tool to migrate normally and receive brilliant result.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Tools

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 NgocEM

NgocEM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:14 AM

What do customer say about LitExtension? When using Shopping Cart Migration Tool, customers not only take care about products, brand but also focus on quality of service, support of supplier. LitExtension received many trust of customer.

12042715_1118810404814924_55124029369582

#3 alexnguyen

alexnguyen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:09 AM

Module for migrate to Magento with keep SEO URL ranking: http://litextension....rls-plugin.html

Shopping cart migration tool 

#4 Jatin Nayyar

Jatin Nayyar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:25 AM

Magento 2 SEO Unique Catalog URLs extension focuses on resolving duplicate content issue generated by multiple product page URLs by Magento. It allows you to have one unique product URL across the whole site including cross-sell, up-sell and related products.

• Create unique product URLs
  • Set primary category for product
  • Resolve duplicate content issue
  • Optimize the paths

The following link https://www.scommerc...roduct-url.html would be useful.

#5 Iris Jones

Iris Jones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 04:37 AM

Hello,

I was in the same case. To migrate from Magento to Prestashop, I had been searching around the Internet, reading so many reviews and forum posts to find out the most effective way for my migration. It took me a week to make my decision: Manual migration is risky and may take ages because I only have a little technical experience, hiring a website agency to do the migration is very costly. Therefore, I chose to go with an automated shopping cart service called LitExtension, because of its good price plan, perfectly performing demo and very kind, knowledgable support staffs.

I tried their free demo first and it worked smoothly. However, as I went on with my full migration which cost me 159$, the tool didn’t. I contacted the support team and found out that it was my fault when I set up the connector. I hadn’t read the instruction carefully. They quickly helped me out with step-by-step instruction and it took only about 20 minutes that everything could work correctly. After 4 hours, my migration finished without an error and I spent about a week after that to arrange my new store.

That’s it, my platform moving experience was not as stressful as I thought, it was very easy thanks to LitExtension’s automated migration tool. I highly recommend anyone who are having an intention to switch your e-commerce platform to go with these guys, they are very trustworthy and kind!