Photo

Car Loan Rates these days, what is a good rate going into 2021??

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Raymondello

Raymondello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2023 - 10:15 AM

Hi Mirage Forum folks,

I've had my Mirage almost 7 years now, and I have thought maybe it's time for a change with my car. My friend at work says my car is Tokyo drift and fun since he was in it 7 years ago once. Anyway.. considering a new car and keeping my Mirage for future upgrades.. and even though I still have warranty left I think my 10 year plan might be over. People just don't show any respect for small cars, so I am done with them maybe.

On one of the threads the other day people got talking about mortgage rates, and car loan rates. I know people can get sucked into a real financial mess with shoddy house reno with they see a pretty For Sale sign.. where the house looks good but the bones are rotten in the house. Fake electrical, shifty roof with 8 layers. These sorts of scenarios and there are more. Same with used cars, lots of money pit junkers out there in the used car market. My 2014 Mirage is a good used car, however has a few parking lot dents and duct tape on the car mat and my car is a manual so that make it harder to sell maybe.

I have a 2.99% 84 month loan on my 2014 Mirage, and I am at month 80 now so I wonder what a good car loan rate is these days, if things have gone up or down in the market place. I suppose every country is different, I would like to live in a country with no insurance but I dont. I am born and raised in Canada. I'm sure, and just assume, that our insurance rates in Canada are altogether through the roof expensive....

*2.99% loan on my 2014 Mirage works out to like $1,495 on top of my Mirage's full car loan. So seemed cheap compared to keeping my old Ford on the road. Now I wonder the same about my Mirage, however seems 100% good, mint shape and reliable car. Just people don't seem to see my car. Maybe a Mirage is a summer car more than a winter car.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 samueljeremy

samueljeremy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 January 2023 - 12:30 PM

Hey! I'm new here and just wanted to chime in on this topic. When it comes to exploring financing options, specialized assistance is needed. Find a specialized mortgage company with good reviews, such as Mortgage Broker Essex. Their people know the market, rates and fluctuations. They could offer you a good deal. Btw, they helped me when I used a mortgage broker to finance the purchase of my last car, and it worked out really well for me. I was able to compare rates from multiple lenders and ultimately ended up with a lower interest rate than what was offered through the dealership.

#3 JingleXV

JingleXV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 10:54 AM

Hey there! Car loan rates can vary depending on several factors, such as your credit score, the length of the loan term, and the type of car you're looking to finance. Generally speaking, a good rate for a car loan these days would be anything around the 3% to 5% range. However, it's important to shop around and compare offers from different lenders to ensure you're getting the best deal possible. If you're looking for more specific information or personalized advice, it might be worth considering reaching out to a mortgage broker in Shrewsbury. They can provide expert guidance and help you find the right loan option for your needs.

#4 EmmaleeMacias

EmmaleeMacias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 July 2023 - 06:45 PM

It's always exciting to consider getting a new car and exploring different loan options. While I can't provide specific rates, consulting with a Mortgage Broker in Swindon might give you some helpful insights. They can keep you updated on current car loan rates and guide you through the process of finding a suitable loan for your new car. With their expertise, you can make an informed decision based on your financial situation and preferences. Remember, it's important to consider factors like interest rates, loan terms, and your budget before committing to a car loan. Good luck with your car search and finding the best loan option!

#5 BrycenWest

BrycenWest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 July 2023 - 03:06 PM

It's always exciting to consider getting a new car and exploring different loan options.

#6 DanielLee5

DanielLee5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 November 2023 - 06:53 AM

I know for sure that finding a good car loan rate can be quite the task. Rates vary based on so many factors like credit score and the lender. For personalized advice, contacting credit karma customer service can be a smart move. They can provide specific guidance based on your financial situation. Remember, shopping around for rates can also lead to better deals!