• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OlivieMelco

OlivieMelco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 January 2023 - 09:56 AM

Recently my mom was sent to the emergency room. The insurance company refused to pay the claim because she is under hospice care. Medicare also refuses to pay so the bills are coming back to her. When you go into hospice care does that mean you lose all your other benefits?

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 millerpip

millerpip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 January 2023 - 02:53 PM

Thanks for the information.

#3 MartColson

MartColson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2023 - 02:56 PM

Hospice care gives you the opportunity to offer your loved ones the care they need in the last few days. As discussed earlier, there are four levels of hospice care, including routine care, continuing care, inpatient care, and temporary care. Four levels of hospice care are defined by Medicare to meet the different needs of patients. I asked thefinitygroup.com more about these levels and benefits. They told me that if they give you temporary assistance, then there is a chance not to lose your leagues. In other cases, unfortunately, you lose all benefits.

#4 DeanWatkins

DeanWatkins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 February 2023 - 02:54 PM

In principle, you can use this option

#5 DanielLee5

DanielLee5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2024 - 08:01 AM

Helpful thread, especially for those looking for end-of-life care decisions. In this context, memorial health university medical center reviews often mention their comprehensive care and support for patients and families. Their approach to hospice care, in alignment with Medicare policies, seems to be highly regarded. It's important to have access to such dedicated healthcare services during these challenging times.