No replies to this topic

#1 OlivieMelco

OlivieMelco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 February 2023 - 12:26 PM

youtu.be/i2BdDqtttuA

Today, we’re happy to introduce RealityScan, a free 3D scanning app, developed in collaboration with Quixel, that turns smartphone photos into high-fidelity 3D models—in the most accessible way possible.
Now accessible as limited beta.

Key features:

- AR guidance with real-time feedback

- Cloud Processing, no additional hardware requirements

- Export to Sketchfab, to easily share your creations

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 AdemVincen

AdemVincen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 February 2023 - 01:08 PM

I've never heard of it, but I definitely like it.

#3 AndyFeed

AndyFeed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 February 2023 - 01:09 PM

I just saw the post about RealityScan, and wow, that sounds like a pretty cool app! The ability to turn smartphone photos into 3D models is fantastic. And the AR guidance and cloud processing capabilities are impressive, and the ability to easily share your creations on Sketchfab is a huge plus. I usually use Smart Engines for document scanning and OCR since I often work with documents. They've got the top-notch automatic and eco-friendly tech and also offer OCR capabilities. I wish you good luck and all the best.

#4 DeanWatkins

DeanWatkins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 February 2023 - 11:24 AM

Well, I would say that this is an important aspect of your project, but it is definitely not decisive, because it can be finalized at any time. I also try to attract a variety of programs like https://apps.apple.c...pp/id1563922708 to increase work efficiency more actively. But, as for me, I do not see much sense in investing in a similar idea, given the available competition.

#5 andremariyo

andremariyo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 April 2023 - 09:45 AM

Simple Method To Find Target balance of gift cards The balance of your Target Gift Card is * Target GiftCards can be used at any Target store or online at Target.com to purchase various merchandisetarget gift card balance | walmart gift card balance | home depot gift card balance | macy's gift card balance | target.com/check balance | target.com/checkbalance | paypal login | ledger.com/start | venmo login | Walmart gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance check | vanilla gift card balance | amazon.com/code | ledger.com/start  | dunkin donuts gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem |  Amazon.com/code | amazon.ca/redeem | amazon.co.uk/redeem | target.com/checkbalance | target gift card balance | Sephora gift card balance | target gift card balance | target.com/check balance | eBay Gift Card Balance | Target red card login | itunes gift card balance | ebay gift card balance | fandango gift card balance | best buy gift card balance | Nike gift card balance