• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SimonWilso

SimonWilso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2023 - 07:11 PM

I'm 60kg (132 pounds) and just started at my local club. I've done a few sessions (women's only) which has involved bag work, shadow boxing, skipping and circuits. The gloves I've been using from the club offer little protection (sore little finger). I'm moving into a seniors session which is mainly men as I want to learn more about correct technique and eventually have the opportunity to spar. I've got handwraps and know how to put them on, but would like my own gloves.

I know I want a leather pair (something that will last) but can't decide on size. Would you recommend 12oz or 14oz for my first pair?

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 Orion123

Orion123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 February 2023 - 05:46 PM

When it comes to beginner gloves for women, there are a variety of options available on the market. One important factor to consider is the weight of the gloves, with 10 oz. gloves being a common starting point for women. It's also important to look for gloves that provide ample padding to protect the hands and wrists during training. Some popular options for women's beginner boxing gloves include the Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves, the Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Gloves. It's a good idea to try on different gloves and see what feels most comfortable and secure for your individual needs.

#3 DanielLee5

DanielLee5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 November 2023 - 07:03 AM

Seems like choosing the right beginners gloves for a woman can be a delightful part of starting a new activity. It's important to find gloves that are comfortable, functional, and suit your personal style. For a variety of options and advice, reaching out to fashion nova customer service might be helpful. They're known for their trendy choices and could have just what you're looking for.