No replies to this topic

#1 AzScore_Af

AzScore_Af

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2024 - 09:04 AM

Qualifying for the first 2024 F1 mini race in China tomorrow

China is rediscovering Formula One after five years. The last Grand Prix in Shanghai took place in 2019. Then came Covid, and drastic measures taken by the Beijing government prevented the four-wheeled circus from getting in the way. We will start again at the end of the Italian night, at 5.30, with free practice. But then qualifying time will immediately follow: to determine the starting grid for the first sprint race of the season, the single-seater cars will compete tomorrow from 9.30am. Sky Live. Sprint. The decision to hold the 100-kilometer race in China has angered more than one driver. The reason: the track has been closed for international races for years, no one knows what condition the asphalt is in, although local organizers assure that everything is fine.

Lewis Hamilton remembers his victories on the Chinese track

Hamilton. Meanwhile, the future Ferrari driver sent a message to the world ... Mercedes: "I want Toto Wolff to have no doubts," Hamilton explained. Before the end of the year, I will do my best for the Silver Arrow. I recognize that." that I have an abnormal situation, but I am a professional." Elkann. Lewis's next employer, John Elkann, officially spoke out on the subject of Formula One at the company's shareholder meeting in Maranello (which, incidentally, presented sensational balance sheet figures). The president said: "The year 2023 has been scant on satisfaction for Scuderia Ferrari. Get the latest sports news and all the sports betting information you need at Azscore- www.azscore.com live mobile. While the victory in Singapore was an encouraging signal, like the podiums achieved, we know we must continue to work tirelessly. The passion of millions of fans around the world is what drives us to improve.

The Ferrari F1 team wants to evolve and delight the fans

Vets. The WEC, the world championship designed for closed-wheel cars, also returns this weekend. The race takes place in Imola, and the president wanted to emphasize how much Ferrari cares about endurance racing. Thus, "We witnessed the achievement of an incredible milestone in Ferrari's history on June 11 last year, when we returned with a triumph in the 24 Hours of Le Mans race. It was an unforgettable day that reminded us of the importance of gaining courage and humility. To always keep improving. There are many aspects that made this spectacular victory so special. First of all, it marked the victorious return of the Maranello-based company to the top class of the WEC just in time for the centenary of this legendary race. The victory was a highlight. Ferrari's unique approach and the whole company worked as a team to contribute to the success of the Prancing Horse hypercar."

Leclair wants to win for the first time at a Grand Prix in China win

China shadows on Formula One. And in particular on the Ferrari that everyone is waiting for, in the hope that it can create some problems for the dominant Red Bull. The Chinese shadows on Leclerc and Sainz have been in the spotlight both because of Hamilton's announced arrival at Maranello, and because of the curious situation at the Scuderia. Where, for the moment, the rejected driver was stronger than the confirmed driver. "My fault". When asked about this yesterday, Leclerc didn't flinch. Indeed, he pronounced it my fault. Thus: "Carlos is simply doing his job better. As for the season debut in Bahrain, it is difficult to make a comparison because I had problems on my side, but otherwise he started very well. However, in the last two races he was stronger. Now I need to work: especially on qualifying pace, which is usually a strong point. There's not a big difference between a proper exit lap or a completely wrong tire setup in the right window. Struggling more than Carlos, who is riding at a very high level. Usually when I'm working on specific aspects, I'm pretty confident I can improve quite quickly. I'm not worried, but obviously now I have to prove it. track, starting with qualifying for the sprint race here in Shanghai."

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules