• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mydataprovider

mydataprovider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:33 PM

My prestashop store is version 1.4 at the moment. I want to use new store version 1.6. What should I do if I want migrate data from prestashop 1.4 to prestashop 1.6 one?
Please advise me a solution.
Thanks!

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 alexnguyen

alexnguyen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:31 AM

Hello. If you want to migrate data from Prestashop 1.4 to Prestahop 1.6, you can use this tool with 3 simple steps. So easy, so fast.

Prestashop to Prestashop Migration Tool by LitExtension allows you to migrate Products, Customers, Passwords, Orders, Categories and Other Data.

- Unlimited and Full Features Migration
Unlimited migration: Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Passwords, URLs, Reviews ... with full advanced options: Clearing store, Moving sef URLs, Migrate images in product description...

- Fail-Safe migration
What happens when the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause? No worries, the module provide Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won't have to start over again.

Support migrating custom fields of products, categories, customers and orders.

Shopping cart migration tool 

#3 annanguyen

annanguyen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:30 AM

Oh. Same question.

Thanks,

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Tools

#4 alexnguyen

alexnguyen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:48 AM

FREE Migration Assistant Service - ONLY 3 DAYS

LitExtension offers you a chance to save up to $699 when using our Migration Assistant Service. With the lowest price you got full service from us. 

Check it now: http://litextension....ento-extensions

This promotion valid from TODAY to Nov 8, 2015.

halloween20152.jpg

Shopping cart migration tool 

#5 Cart2Cart

Cart2Cart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:18 PM

Hi Mydataprovider,

If this question is still actual, I would suggest you using Cart2Cart service. It will get your data moved from PrestaShop 1.4 to 1.6 automatically, eliminating the need for coding or spending time on doing it manually. Here you may find more information on performing the migration, as well the list of transferable entities

http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/migration-by-version/22246-upgrade-prestashop-14-to-16

The data transfer will take up to several hours keeping your current PrestaShop 1.4 online and available for customers. If you have any questions concerning the migration, I’ll be happy to answer them :)

Best Regards,

Cart2Cart Team

#6 fairymiss303

fairymiss303

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:33 AM

Oh. Same question.