#1 NEO

NEO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:17 PM

hello im looking for some reviews for this prestashop module: V.me by Visa

This module allows you to accept payment through the payment gateway of V.me by Visa and your customers can pay with their credit card. ? Through this module, shop administrator can easily install and configure his bank account in order to integrate the bank payment gateway in the shop.It's possible to use the test mode in order to check if everything works fine.? - Transactions will be directly and securely managed by the bank- Test mode can be activate with a simple checkbox from the module backendSupported credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Citicorp.? Customer Benefits - Very easy to use.- Compatibility with any entity Servired member:??? Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA)??? Caixabank??? Bankia??? Banco Santander??? Banco Popular Espa?ol??? Banco de Sabadell??? Catalunya Banc??? Banco Espa?ol de Cr?dito??? Bankinter??? Banco Mare Nostrum??? Banco de Caja Espa?a de Inversiones, Salamanca y Soria??? Caja Laboral Euskadiko Kutxa??? Cajamar Caja Rural??? Banca March??? Barclays Bank??? Lloyds Bank International??? Caja Rural del Mediterr?neo, Ruralcaja??? Deutsche Bank??? Caja Rural de Albacete, Ciudad Real y Cuenca, Sociedad Cooperativa de Cr?dito??? Caja Rural del Sur??? Banco Espirito Santo, Sucursal en Espa?a??? Banco Cooperativo Espa?ol??? Banco Mediolanum??? Citibank Espa?a??? Banco de Valencia??? Unnim Banc Grupo BBV?

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules