If people want to move products from OXID eShop to Magento, I recommend for you OXID eShop to Magento Migration Tool - LitExtension. This tool has just released in December 2015.
LitExtension tool: http://litextension....to-magento.html
You can move unlimited products, categories, orders, customers, reviews with full advanced options such as clearing store, keeping url seo ranking, migrating images in product description and so on. Specially, this feature is extremely helpful to migrate customers password from source store to target store.
WHICH DATA CAN I MIGRATE FROM OXID ESHOP TO MAGENTO?
- Product Information: Product Name, Product Description, Quantity, Model, Available.
- Product Images
- Product Attributes: Additional fields that may affect the price of product and have a couple of meanings.
- Product Extra Fields: Additional fields that do not affect the price of product and have no selective meanings.
- Product Variants
- Product Tags: Tags describe a property of your product.
- Related Products: Products in the same category as the item a shopper is viewing
- Categories: Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
- Image Categories: Images corresponding to the product categories.
- Customer information
- Customer Groups: Allows to migrate customers preserving relationships with their groups
- Order Information
- Order Details
Redirect your old Source Store Products, Categories page URLs to the corresponding pages in your Magento, thus it helps to keep SEO ranking you have built up for years.
6. Custom Fields
- Migrate Custom Fields: Support migrating custom fields of products, categories, customers and orders
- Review Information: Reviews of each product made by customer on your store.
- Tax details: Name, Value, Value Type, Created Date.
- Manufacturers Information: Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Manufacturer Images: Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
- List of currency rates