#1 balwant

balwant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:41 AM

Simply assume that your products are already listed without images: -

Now upload your images to media/import, in case you do not have a folder yet named “import” within your media simply create one.

Log onto the admin area of magento.

Now click system > import/export > dataflows – profiles

Click add new profile

Now here’s the screen that you will be presented with (click on the image for a larger version) : -

image-upload_1_-300x187.png

Make sure that the “enclosed values in” field is left blank. Now under the heading “filed mapping”, put the image category as required by you, this example is very basic just to give you an idea. You can also add categories such as image labels, all the choices appear in the dropdown menus every time you add a new item. Be sure to add “sku” as mgento uses this given value as the producer unique identifier.

Save your new configuration

Create a new CSV file in your normal editor like Excel for example. Create columns for every field that you created in dataflow. i.e. sku, image, thumbnail etc. You can now list your sku number in the appropriate column and also input your image titles. Just be sure that the image names begin with /as in “/web-design.jpg”

After all the details are complete you can now save your CSV and return back to magento. Within the dataflow profile as created by you, click “upload file” after that select that and click “save and continue edit”.

And finally click on the “run profile” tab. From the dropdown menu select the file that you have uploaded and click “run profile in popup”. Magento should do the rest for you.

For more information visit : http://ilovemage.com/learn/

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 whitebear

whitebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:08 AM

I like AJAX image upload when you need just drag and drop files and let system finish the download for you.

You can try this extension http://amasty.com/aj...e-uploader.html

#3 storehippo

storehippo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:01 AM

You can drag and drop files and system finish the download....with the help of cpanel, you can upload many images and products..

#4 Chuck

Chuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:48 PM

Hey guys, i found this tools in the web. Not sure if this is Magento extension of stand alone program, but seems to be working fine. Check it here: https://www.mag-mana...er-for-magento/

I hope this will help someone.

#5 aaryanmevada

aaryanmevada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

Yes, These are the best extension but this kind of extensions are so many available in market with less price and more features.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: magento tips