• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ivana

Ivana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:59 AM

I am considering prestashop for an online clothing store however I heard it can be slow and the example shops I clicking on from Prestashops own website all take forever to load up their pages.
I don't know now if I should purchase a theme or not as the shop loading fast is imperative for me.

Thankyou

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 Tom Evans

Tom Evans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:14 AM

There are no such considerations about Prestashop that it's themes are slow. It all depends upon the website speed. And ofcourse you can go for prestashop themes, even you can take this free prestashop theme specially designed for clothing store by Prestadesigner team! You can check the live demo first then go for the implimentation process, if you liked it. Good Luck.

Enjoy your free theme.... :)

#3 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:10 AM

prestashop isn't slow itself.

problem usually are related to other stuff like bad theme, bad modules

also important thing is reliable hosting 

if your shop will be BIG and have a lot of customers, products etc. it's logical, that you will need good hosting account to hadnle huge traffic

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png