As the title said, I need a module to overrides default product grid by adding new category column with filtering and modify product categories in the grid. Does anyone have a suggestion?
How to overrides default product grid by adding new category column with filtering?
Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:45 AM
I think you can use the extension named Magento 2 Admin Product Grid with Category extension to solve your work. The main features of this extension include:
- Create new category columns (Category Name and Category ID) to product grid.
- Sorting out category values (name or ID) to arrange grid.
- Enable/disable each category column.
- Filter out products by category or multiple categories.
- Quick view details on the category by clicking on one in product grid.
- Mass action for products (add/edit/remove) to categories right on the grid.
This extension is under construction and will go live as soon as possible. To know more information and join the pre-purchase program for 20% discount (Available for 50 First Customers Only!), you can visit Magento 2 Admin Product Grid with Category extension product page.
- vuduynghia likes this