• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jessicaervin

jessicaervin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:03 AM

I am facing a load time issue in my online store, I need to optimize it.

My site is loading very slow. when it loads it shows the full blank white page because of the products data set is loading very slowly which is making an impact on website speed, My visitors thinks that the website is not working & they get little bit confused & they left the website. 

I have also added WP Smart Preloader plugin which is working fine but when the visitors increases then website load more, As far as i have understood till now is what happen when the site loads first (when user visit that page) it shows the white page for approx 7 to 10 seconds, but it show in WP Smart Preloader for 1 to 4 seconds. I am not understanding the actual issue why website loads more? May be it is because of the plugin which is causing a problem should i replace that? I have also checked some of the best WordPress ecommerce plugins which would be helpful for my website

Please guide me how can i optimize my website load time speed through other different methods.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 HnRAn

HnRAn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 09:44 AM

Hi, I'm not an expert myself and can't help you. But you can ask my tech team https://itmaster-soft.com/ , They never've failed me before. I hope they can help you too.