Magento Recent Sales Notification by Meetanshi enables "Someone recently purchased" notification popup in real time.
Want to draw the visitors attention to your best-selling or trending products in Magento stores? The solution is Meetanshi's Magento Recent Sales Notification extension!
With the help of the module, display a "Someone recently purchased" notification popup in real time in the Magento storefront. Let the visitors know your field of expertise!
Moreover, with Magento Recent Sales Notification, admin can create an attractively designed popup using layout options, custom popup positions, custom popup background color, border color, text color, link color, and link hover color.
Benefits of Magento Recent Sales Notification:
- Automatically show and hide popups that show details about recent orders in the store.
- Show recent order notification popup in desktop, mobile or both.
- Admin can place the popup at the custom desired position.
- Admin can display orders with selected order status in the popup by selecting the order status.
- In case, all the orders are to be displayed, select none.
- Show the number of recent orders in the popup where 0 means display each order one after other.
- Show details of the trending products in the customizable popup text using the system variables as it supports HTML for popup text.
- Admin can add details like product name, product image, price, URL, customer name, region, country, time of purchase, etc. in the custom popup text.
- Let visitors close the popup using the "close" button enabled from the admin panel.
- Set the popup display delay time to pause the display between two notifications.
- Offers two popup layout types: Default layout view and Image Centric view.
- Admin can design the popup using custom popup background color, border color, text color, and link hover color.
- Offers responsive popup.
Check the configuration guide of Magento Recent Sales Notification by Meetanshi and how it works in the frontend.
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.co...tification.html