Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category by Meetanshi allows admin to set a minimum and maximum quantity condition per category for every customer group.
Magento 2 store owners look for various tactics that maximize the profit margin. The online stores must have a cost-effective shipping and packaging strategy. To help with it, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category extension.
Set the conditions for minimum and maximum quantity ordered per category for every customer group. Overcoming the default limitation, restrict the checkout when the conditions set by the admin are not met, with a notification message.
Benefits of Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category:
- Limit quantity per category for every customer group to checkout successfully.
- Show all the category names, no matter from which it was added to the cart in case of products belonging to multiple categories
- Show the notification message when the conditions set by the admin are not met instead of the checkout button on the frontend.
- All the conditions for minimum or maximum quantity should be met with for multiple category products.
- Cost effective shipping and packaging
Watch the video to understand how the Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category extension works in your store.
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.co...r-category.html