Magento 2 eWay Recurring & Subscriptions allows selling subscription products and accept recurring payments in Magento 2 store.
eWay Recurring & Subscriptions for Magento 2 allows store owners to offer subscription products in their store. It helps customers to escape the process of buying the same product time and again. Using the module, Magento 2 stores can offer a subscription for their services or products that are used in day to day life or memberships.
The extension supports to update credit card details, choose subscription periods, Email notifications and much more. Moreover, the store receives a fixed amount of revenue from the subscription products. Create flexible plans with the Magento 2 eWay Recurring & Subscriptions extension and benefit the store as well as customers!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 eWay Recurring & Subscriptions extension:
- Support for simple, downloadable and virtual Magento 2 product types.
- Support for AUD currency to accept payment from Australian customers.
- Option to set a custom title for the eWay recurring payment method in the frontend.
- Set order status for each order placed through eWay recurring payment method.
- Select credit card types for accepting payments.
- Support for sandbox and debug mode.
- Define subscription types and assign products to the added subscription types from the backend.
- Option to set the eWay recurring period units.
- Admin can limit the product subscription cycle by setting the maximum billing cycles for a created subscription type.
- Enable product specific subscription from product edit.
- Let customers define the start date of the subscription that allows beginning Magento 2 recurring payments at any day specified by the customer.
- Customers can select the subscription period, frequency and billing cycle for subscription products.
- All the selected subscription options are seen on shopping cart and checkout page.
- Once the subscription order is placed, customers can see all the subscription-related details from their My Account section.
- Customers can update credit card details from the "My Account" section.
- Admin can navigate to Sales --> Orders in the backend to see subscription order details along with the customer and order information from.
- Navigate to eWay Recurring and Subscriptions --> Manage Subscription Schedule to view same day (today), pending and completed subscription schedules in 3 separate grids.
- To edit and update subscribers and subscription details navigate to eWay Recurring and Subscriptions --> Manage Subscribers.
- Admin can delete a subscriber.
- Allows enabling Email Notification for Next Subscription Payment Reminder, Subscription Payment Failure, Credit Card Expiry Reminder, and Successful Subscription Cancellation.
- 20. Restrict buying two subscription products together, or buying another product with a subscription product.
Watch the video to understand how the Magento 2 eWay Recurring & Subscriptions extension works in your store.
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.co...scriptions.html