We usually get this message while trying to access any website that says "This page requires login to access. Please login first". This works to limit the number of users to access store content. If you're running any website then you should provide this functionality to protect your site’s security. Required Login is the extension that is used to keep visitors from accessing specific pages without logging in first. It also allows store owners to generate and manage users’ information as well as ensure confidentiality.
Require login can be applied to CMS pages as well as Default pages such as product detail page, category page, checkout page, etc. can easily be selected from the configuration.
Above all Admin can set require a login to other custom pages that are created by the third-party extension.
- Admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store.
- The extension can be configured for each store separately within a single installation.
- Admin can also set Alert messages from configuration to display when users access a required login page.
- It provides the admin with the power to choose the pages to be shown to the visitors.
- Admin can apply to Require Login functionality to Search-result page, Advance-search, Default pages or CMS pages.
- Admin can apply Require login functionality to other custom pages that are created by a third-party.
- Admin can set Include custom page and Exclude custom page URL to apply or not apply required login for.
Fore more reading : Magento 2 Required Login Extension